Applications are reviewed in date order of receipt. Regulations allow for up to 45 days to finalize the review of an application. Incomplete applications will be denied. Once the application review is complete, you will be contacted in writing of the outcome of the review. If your family is found eligible for subsidy, you will be provided with “next steps” to get the subsidy started.
RECENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Child Care Center Job Bank on Website
- NJ Economic Development Authority Announces $54.5 Million in Grants for Child Care Facility Improvements
- Early Mercer Reads Day Scheduled for June 1 at 10 AM
- Governor Announces Grants for Summer Youth Camps and Extends Enrollment-Based Subsidy Reimbursement Through August 2022!
- NJ Division of Family Development Holds Meetings for Camp Providers