If your family is found to be eligible for subsidy, the subsidy will be paid for your child up to the age of 13, or less than age 19 if under the NJ Division of Child Protection and Permanency’s protective supervision or mentally or physically incapable of self-care. Please note that your child must be a US Citizen or qualified non-citizen and must reside with the parent/applicant full time.
RECENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Child Care Center Job Bank on Website
- NJ Economic Development Authority Announces $54.5 Million in Grants for Child Care Facility Improvements
- Early Mercer Reads Day Scheduled for June 1 at 10 AM
- Governor Announces Grants for Summer Youth Camps and Extends Enrollment-Based Subsidy Reimbursement Through August 2022!
- NJ Division of Family Development Holds Meetings for Camp Providers