Below is important information regarding e-Child Care for parents with a child at a center or family child care home and on a State child care subsidy:
- Parents who have issues with their card or PIN or who have lost their card can call 800-997-3333.
- Click here for steps on how to activate and use your card
- Parents may request up to two (2) alternate cards for family/friends that pick up or drop off their child(ren). Please print out the Parent E-Child Card Request Form and return it to Child Care Connection completed in order to process your request. (clicking on link will open the form.)
- E-Child Care FAQ-Parents-English (PDF): Read if you are a parent/guardian with a child or children on a subsidy program (Ex: Work First NJ, NJ Cares for Kids, DOE Wrap-Around).
- E-Child Care FAQ-Parents-Español (PDF): Lea si usted es un padre/tutor con un niño o los niños en un programa de subsidio (Ex: Work First NJ, NJ Cares for Kids, DOE Wrap-Around).
- IVR Parent Quick Reference Guide (PDF) Please refer to page one of document if you are a parent using a family child care provider (or a center with fewer than five children on a subsidy).
- E-Child Care Use Mandate Letter for Parents (PDF) Letter from State informing parents they must begin using the ECC system in order for provider to be reimbursed for subsidized care effective July 1, 2012.
- E-Child Care Tips for Parents (PDF) Flyer in English and Spanish with helpful tips for parents using the ECC system.
For more information about e-Child Care, call us at 609-989-9010 or visit the State of NJ Department of Human Services website.