Child Care Connection encourages all early childhood professionals to join the NJ Workforce Registry.
The NJ Workforce Registry is an on-line database that records and recognizes a person’s education, training, and work experience in the field of early childhood education. The goal of the Registry is to help participants track their annual professional development hours while providing data about the NJ early childhood workforce. Students can also register for classes through the Registry. Active members can print their membership card and Education and Training Report, which is a summary of any degrees, certifications, college experience, and credentials they may have, as well as any training attended. Joining the Registry is done online and there is no membership fee.
Visit www.njccis.com to view detailed information and step-by-step instructions on how to join the Registry. If you have questions about joining the Registry, please call the NJ Workforce Registry at 1-800-332-6512.
NJCCIS has instructional videos on their Help page. Click here to be directed there.
To become a member of the NJ Workforce Registry, follow these steps:
- Go to www.njccis.com.
- Click Log In (in the upper right corner). For detailed instructions, click on one of the blue circles with an “i.”
- Click the blue Register button and complete the registration pages to set up your membership.
- Once you have completed and submitted all of the requested information, a validation link will be sent to the e-mail address that you provided. Open the e-mail and reply by clicking the validation link. .
- Log into your NJ Workforce Registry account using the full e-mail address you provided and the password you created.
Once you are a member, registering for free training is easy:
- Go to njccis.com website and login using your Username (e-mail) and Password.
- Click on Registry in the top blue banner and select Find Professional Development & Training Classes.
- Scroll down to Advanced Search on the right side of the screen.
- Select Training Location from the Select Field to Search window; select New Jersey; select Mercer; select Child Care Connection from the Training Location window and click Search.
- To see all currently available training options, click the drop-down window below the listed trainings with a “5,” change it to “50,” and click the page “1.”
- Click the pencil icon next to the training you are interested in. Scroll down to see the event information and click the Register for this Event to complete the registration process.