Forms & Resources
- Choosing Care for a Child with Special Needs
- Choosing Quality Family Child Care
- Choosing a Quality Child Care Center
- Choosing a Quality School-Age Program
- Choosing a Quality Summer Camp Program
- Choosing a Back-Up Care Program
- Child Care Regulations in New Jersey
- How & When to Report Abuse
- Search for a Child Care Program Violation Report (Search for a child care program’s most recent inspection report)
- NJ Child Care Subsidy Program: State Instruction on Prioritizing Children with Disabilities for Child Care
- Product Recalls
Child Care Connection has counselors available between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, to discuss parenting and child care concerns. To reach a referral counselor, please call 609-989-8101. The agency has a number of tip sheets available to parents on choosing quality child care (see Forms section, this page).
Do you need help parenting now? Call the Parents Anonymous 24-Hour Stress Line at 1-800-THE-KIDS (1-800-843-5437).