Orientation is now a mandatory process for prospective providers who plan on becoming State-registered. Child Care Connection offers the orientation virtually, in two sessions, on a monthly basis. Providers must attend both sessions as part of the family child care registration process. (Please note that individuals selected for Family, Friend, & Neighbor (FFN) care/Approved Home care by a subsidy-eligible parent will be contacted directly by a CCC staff member for a separate orientation session.)
Below are the upcoming orientation dates:
- May 16 and 17, 10:00a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- June 20 and 21, 10:00a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- July 18 and 19, 10:00a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- August 15 and 16, 10:00a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- September 19 and 20, 10:00a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
For information on changes to child care provider eligibility requirements under the CCDBG Re-authorization of 2014, click here.
To register for an orientation, or for further information on becoming a family child care provider, call 609-989-7938.