Yes. In order to receive a Certificate of Registration, the applicant’s home must be inspected and evaluated for compliance with all applicable requirements of the Manual of Requirements. Once registered, providers will be subject to unannounced monitoring inspections to ensure compliance.
RECENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Child Care Center Job Bank on Website
- NJ Economic Development Authority Announces $54.5 Million in Grants for Child Care Facility Improvements
- Early Mercer Reads Day Scheduled for June 1 at 10 AM
- Governor Announces Grants for Summer Youth Camps and Extends Enrollment-Based Subsidy Reimbursement Through August 2022!
- NJ Division of Family Development Holds Meetings for Camp Providers