A provider cannot work more than 16 hours straight. A provider can choose to have an alternate but would need to be present at least 50 percent of the time. All overnight care needs to have an approved staff person present and awake during the entire shift.
RECENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Agency Announces CPR/First Aid Schedule for Fourth Quarter 2023
- Child Care Connection & Partner Agency Announce Date for Fall Conference!
- Child Care Connection Posts Updated Quick Facts
- Child Care Connection’s Board of Trustees Re-Elects its President, Other Officers
- Child Care Center Job Bank on Website