- Must be a New Jersey resident *
- Must meet income requirements and not have assets that exceed $1 million
- Must be working full time (30 hours or more per week), attending school full time (12 credits or more), or in job training at least 20 hours per week
- Up to the age of 13, or less than age 19 if under the NJ Division of Child Protection and Permanency’s protective supervision or mentally or physically incapable of self-care
- Must be a US Citizen or qualified non-citizen
- Must reside with parent(s) or individual(s) acting as parent(s) (in loco parentis)
Follow this link for detailed information about eligibility for the NJCK child care subsidy program. You may also call the subsidy team at 609-989-8035 for assistance.
Please note: You must be a Mercer County resident to apply for subsidy administered by Child Care Connection. If you reside in another New Jersey county, click here for the list of where to apply.