All State-registered family child care providers must have a substitute. Providers can choose to have an assistant and, based on the age of the children in care, may be required to have one.
RECENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Agency Announces CPR/First Aid Schedule for Fourth Quarter 2023
- Child Care Connection & Partner Agency Announce Date for Fall Conference!
- Child Care Connection Posts Updated Quick Facts
- Child Care Connection’s Board of Trustees Re-Elects its President, Other Officers
- Child Care Center Job Bank on Website