All State-registered family child care providers must have a substitute. Providers can choose to have an assistant and, based on the age of the children in care, may be required to have one.
RECENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Child Care Center Job Bank on Website
- NJ Economic Development Authority Announces $54.5 Million in Grants for Child Care Facility Improvements
- Early Mercer Reads Day Scheduled for June 1 at 10 AM
- Governor Announces Grants for Summer Youth Camps and Extends Enrollment-Based Subsidy Reimbursement Through August 2022!
- NJ Division of Family Development Holds Meetings for Camp Providers