The State is now paying a quality-based differential rate to family child care providers that have a Grow NJ Kids Quality Rating level of 3, 4, or 5 stars! Click here for more information.
Home › Announcements & News › Family Child Care Rates Increase Significantly for Grow NJ Kids-Rated Providers!
RECENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Child Care Center Job Bank on Website
- NJ Economic Development Authority Announces $54.5 Million in Grants for Child Care Facility Improvements
- Early Mercer Reads Day Scheduled for June 1 at 10 AM
- Governor Announces Grants for Summer Youth Camps and Extends Enrollment-Based Subsidy Reimbursement Through August 2022!
- NJ Division of Family Development Holds Meetings for Camp Providers