Yes, in order to be approved as an FFN provider, the home where the care will occur must be inspected and evaluated for compliance with all applicable requirements established by DHS/DFD. At renewal, there would be an annual home inspection and during the year, at least one unannounced inspection would occur.
RECENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Child Care Center Job Bank on Website
- NJ Economic Development Authority Announces $54.5 Million in Grants for Child Care Facility Improvements
- Early Mercer Reads Day Scheduled for June 1 at 10 AM
- Governor Announces Grants for Summer Youth Camps and Extends Enrollment-Based Subsidy Reimbursement Through August 2022!
- NJ Division of Family Development Holds Meetings for Camp Providers