You must be State-registered in order to care for children who receive a subsidy from either the State of New Jersey or Mercer County. In addition, State-registered family child care providers can get referrals from their local Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) agency, which in Mercer County is Child Care Connection. Registered providers can also participate in the Child and Adult Care Food Program.
RECENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- NJ Division of Family Development Sets Deadline for Thriving by Three Applications
- Check Out the December 2023 Edition of the Training Team’s Newsletter!
- Check Out the Latest Edition of Our Family Connections Calendar
- Agency Announces CPR/First Aid Schedule for the First Quarter of 2024!
- Training Team’s Fall 2023 Newsletter