You must be State-registered in order to care for children who receive a subsidy from either the State of New Jersey or Mercer County. In addition, State-registered family child care providers can get referrals from their local Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) agency, which in Mercer County is Child Care Connection. Registered providers can also participate in the Child and Adult Care Food Program.
RECENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Child Care Center Job Bank on Website
- NJ Economic Development Authority Announces $54.5 Million in Grants for Child Care Facility Improvements
- Early Mercer Reads Day Scheduled for June 1 at 10 AM
- Governor Announces Grants for Summer Youth Camps and Extends Enrollment-Based Subsidy Reimbursement Through August 2022!
- NJ Division of Family Development Holds Meetings for Camp Providers