Why should I become a registered FCC Provider?

You must be State-registered in order to care for children who receive a subsidy from either the State of New Jersey or Mercer County.  In addition, State-registered family child care providers can get referrals from their local Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) agency, which in Mercer County is Child Care Connection.  Registered providers can also participate in the Child and Adult Care Food Program.