Since the State of New Jersey and the County of Mercer both offer eligible families a child care subsidy, a 1099 form documenting payments to the provider on the parent’s behalf is mailed to providers who have received reimbursement through the State’s subsidy program. FFN providers are selected by the parent and, should a parent decide to switch care, the subsidy payment would switch to the new child care provider.
RECENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Child Care Center Job Bank on Website
- NJ Economic Development Authority Announces $54.5 Million in Grants for Child Care Facility Improvements
- Early Mercer Reads Day Scheduled for June 1 at 10 AM
- Governor Announces Grants for Summer Youth Camps and Extends Enrollment-Based Subsidy Reimbursement Through August 2022!
- NJ Division of Family Development Holds Meetings for Camp Providers