Since the State of New Jersey and the County of Mercer both offer eligible families a child care subsidy, a 1099 form documenting payments to the provider on the parent’s behalf is mailed to providers who have received reimbursement through the State’s subsidy program. FFN providers are selected by the parent and, should a parent decide to switch care, the subsidy payment would switch to the new child care provider.
RECENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Agency Announces CPR/First Aid Schedule for Fourth Quarter 2023
- Child Care Connection & Partner Agency Announce Date for Fall Conference!
- Child Care Connection Posts Updated Quick Facts
- Child Care Connection’s Board of Trustees Re-Elects its President, Other Officers
- Child Care Center Job Bank on Website