Since the State of New Jersey and the County of Mercer both offer eligible families a child care subsidy, a 1099 form documenting payments to the provider on the parent’s behalf is mailed to providers who have received reimbursement through a subsidy program. Child care providers are selected by the parent and, should a parent switch care, the subsidy payment would switch to the new child care provider.
RECENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- NJ Division of Family Development Sets Deadline for Thriving by Three Applications
- Check Out the December 2023 Edition of the Training Team’s Newsletter!
- Check Out the Latest Edition of Our Family Connections Calendar
- Agency Announces CPR/First Aid Schedule for the First Quarter of 2024!
- Training Team’s Fall 2023 Newsletter