Several factors could affect the availability of child care providers for your child care needs. State-issued licenses dictate the age range of children permitted to enroll. Additionally, there are federal regulations with which providers must remain in compliance, and some providers choose not to participate. A dependent care specialist at Child Care Connection will be able to assist you, depending on your specific needs.
Home › FAQ › Why am I not able to choose from all child care businesses operating in the area when using subsidy?
RECENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Child Care Center Job Bank on Website
- NJ Economic Development Authority Announces $54.5 Million in Grants for Child Care Facility Improvements
- Early Mercer Reads Day Scheduled for June 1 at 10 AM
- Governor Announces Grants for Summer Youth Camps and Extends Enrollment-Based Subsidy Reimbursement Through August 2022!
- NJ Division of Family Development Holds Meetings for Camp Providers