Transitional Child Care is also referred to as TCC or Post-TANF (PTCC) child care. If you are a Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) participant and participated in Work First New Jersey, you may be eligible for extended child care benefits for up to 24 months after you leave welfare. Once you are earning an income, you must pay a part of the cost of child care (a “co-pay” or fee). The amount of your co-pay changes as your income changes. For more information, go to www.state.nj.us/humanservices/dfd/programs/tcc/ or call 1-800-332-9227.
RECENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Agency Announces CPR/First Aid Schedule for Fourth Quarter 2023
- Child Care Connection & Partner Agency Announce Date for Fall Conference!
- Child Care Connection Posts Updated Quick Facts
- Child Care Connection’s Board of Trustees Re-Elects its President, Other Officers
- Child Care Center Job Bank on Website