Transitional Child Care is also referred to as TCC or Post-TANF (PTCC) child care. If you are a Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) participant and participated in Work First New Jersey, you may be eligible for extended child care benefits for up to 24 months after you leave welfare. Once you are earning an income, you must pay a part of the cost of child care (a “co-pay” or fee). The amount of your co-pay changes as your income changes. For more information, go to www.state.nj.us/humanservices/dfd/programs/tcc/ or call 1-800-332-9227.
RECENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- NJ Division of Family Development Sets Deadline for Thriving by Three Applications
- Check Out the December 2023 Edition of the Training Team’s Newsletter!
- Check Out the Latest Edition of Our Family Connections Calendar
- Agency Announces CPR/First Aid Schedule for the First Quarter of 2024!
- Training Team’s Fall 2023 Newsletter