Transitional Child Care is also referred to as TCC or Post-TANF (PTCC) child care. If you are a Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) participant and participated in Work First New Jersey, you may be eligible for extended child care benefits for up to 24 months after you leave welfare. Once you are earning an income, you must pay a part of the cost of child care (a “co-pay” or fee). The amount of your co-pay changes as your income changes. For more information, go to www.state.nj.us/humanservices/dfd/programs/tcc/ or call 1-800-332-9227.
RECENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Child Care Center Job Bank on Website
- NJ Economic Development Authority Announces $54.5 Million in Grants for Child Care Facility Improvements
- Early Mercer Reads Day Scheduled for June 1 at 10 AM
- Governor Announces Grants for Summer Youth Camps and Extends Enrollment-Based Subsidy Reimbursement Through August 2022!
- NJ Division of Family Development Holds Meetings for Camp Providers