e-Child Care (ECC) is the way of reporting child care attendance and absences. Parents or their designees record attendance by using either a telephone (Interactive Voice Response (IVR) or a card-reading machine called a Point of Service (POS) device at the child care location. Payment is dispersed based on the attendance that is recorded.
RECENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Child Care Center Job Bank on Website
- NJ Economic Development Authority Announces $54.5 Million in Grants for Child Care Facility Improvements
- Early Mercer Reads Day Scheduled for June 1 at 10 AM
- Governor Announces Grants for Summer Youth Camps and Extends Enrollment-Based Subsidy Reimbursement Through August 2022!
- NJ Division of Family Development Holds Meetings for Camp Providers