Yes. In order to be approved as an FFN provider applicants must attend pre-service training provided by Child Care Connection. This training includes the Child Development Block Grant (CCDBG) and orientation training, which can be obtained in-person or on-line. All providers must be Pediatric and Adult CPR and first aid certified.
RECENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- NJ Division of Family Development Sets Deadline for Thriving by Three Applications
- Check Out the December 2023 Edition of the Training Team’s Newsletter!
- Check Out the Latest Edition of Our Family Connections Calendar
- Agency Announces CPR/First Aid Schedule for the First Quarter of 2024!
- Training Team’s Fall 2023 Newsletter