How will I know when my child care ends or needs to be extended?

The period of service is specified on the WFNJ service authorization sent to the child care provider.  Once the period of care has been entered into our system, the information is on the “PAPA,” which will be mailed to you. You may also ask your child care provider to look in their “portal” for the last date of the current agreement. Child Care Connection will not notify you that your care is ending unless we are prematurely terminating an agreement based on varying circumstances affecting your eligibility or the provider’s eligibility to receive payment.