Providers are paid two “absent days” in a two-week period of service. The child must be in attendance 80 percent of the time for the absent days to be paid. Sick days, however, will be paid for a total of five days in a two-week period and should be reported by the parent through the ECC System.
RECENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- NJ Division of Family Development Sets Deadline for Thriving by Three Applications
- Check Out the December 2023 Edition of the Training Team’s Newsletter!
- Check Out the Latest Edition of Our Family Connections Calendar
- Agency Announces CPR/First Aid Schedule for the First Quarter of 2024!
- Training Team’s Fall 2023 Newsletter