Providers are paid two “absent days” in a two-week period of service. The child must be in attendance 80 percent of the time for the absent days to be paid. Sick days, however, will be paid for a total of five days in a two-week period and should be reported by the parent through the ECC System.
RECENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Child Care Center Job Bank on Website
- NJ Economic Development Authority Announces $54.5 Million in Grants for Child Care Facility Improvements
- Early Mercer Reads Day Scheduled for June 1 at 10 AM
- Governor Announces Grants for Summer Youth Camps and Extends Enrollment-Based Subsidy Reimbursement Through August 2022!
- NJ Division of Family Development Holds Meetings for Camp Providers