Providers are given 22 days annually that they can use for closures. Providers are advised to reserve some days for unexpected closures in the event of an emergency or inclement weather. Closure days can only be paid at a maximum of five days in one payment cycle in the Electronic Payment Processing Information Control (EPPIC) system. Providers must submit their scheduled closure calendar in advance to your CCR&R; they should report any emergency closures immediately.
RECENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- NJ Division of Family Development Sets Deadline for Thriving by Three Applications
- Check Out the December 2023 Edition of the Training Team’s Newsletter!
- Check Out the Latest Edition of Our Family Connections Calendar
- Agency Announces CPR/First Aid Schedule for the First Quarter of 2024!
- Training Team’s Fall 2023 Newsletter