No. All providers are self-employed small business owners. Although FFN providers must adhere to all regulations established by the New Jersey DHS/DFD, they operate as a sole proprietorship. As small business owners, FFN providers operate according to the schedule and needs of the parent. Sole proprietors are required to file a Schedule C with their annual tax return and report earnings and losses.
Home › FAQ › As an approved home/FFN provider, will I be employed by Child Care Connection or the State of NJ?
RECENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- NJ Division of Family Development Sets Deadline for Thriving by Three Applications
- Check Out the December 2023 Edition of the Training Team’s Newsletter!
- Check Out the Latest Edition of Our Family Connections Calendar
- Agency Announces CPR/First Aid Schedule for the First Quarter of 2024!
- Training Team’s Fall 2023 Newsletter