1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
EVENT ID: 132659
- Go to www.njccis.com and login using your Username (e-mail) and Password.
- Click on “Registry” tab and select “Find Professional Development & Training Classes.”
- Enter ONLY the Event Id number and then click search
- Click the Select icon next to the selected title
- Scroll down to see the event information and click the “Register for this Event” to complete the registration process.
To the right of the date, time, and the button you use to register, there is an Event URL – YOU MUST REGISTER USING THAT LINK TO RECEIVE THE LINK TO THE VIRTUAL EVENT
This is part 1 of a 5-part lunchtime training series that that discusses common challenging behaviors, how to discover the reasons behind them, and strategies to keep in your own “filing cabinet.” You may register for individual sessions but we hope you will join us for all five! See Flyer