All State-registered family child care providers must participate in an orientation session conducted by Child Care Connection and fulfill all ten hours of CCDBG-mandated training, including health and safety, child development, and child abuse mandated reporting, as well as be certified in CPR & First Aid (only CPR/First Aid classes that provide demonstration-based certifications are accepted). Child Care Connection will review prospective provider requirements, child care program eligibility policies, e-Child Care requirements and payment policies, and provider discontinuation policies due to program violation and/or fraud. See the Orientation schedule under Forms section at right. **During these extraordinary times, we ask that you call us at 609-989-7770, ext. 131, for information on attending an orientation session.
RECENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Child Care Center Job Bank on Website
- NJ Economic Development Authority Announces $54.5 Million in Grants for Child Care Facility Improvements
- Early Mercer Reads Day Scheduled for June 1 at 10 AM
- Governor Announces Grants for Summer Youth Camps and Extends Enrollment-Based Subsidy Reimbursement Through August 2022!
- NJ Division of Family Development Holds Meetings for Camp Providers