Governor Murphy announced the availability of grants for summer youth camps, similar to those offered earlier in the year to licensed and State-registered family child care providers. He also extended enrollment-based child care subsidy reimbursement payments through August 2022. Grants range between $7,500 and $25,000 depending on the number of children enrolled and the number of weeks the camp is open. For more information regarding the summer camp grants, Click Here.
Home › Announcements & News › Governor Announces Grants for Summer Youth Camps and Extends Enrollment-Based Subsidy Reimbursement Through August 2022!
RECENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Child Care Center Job Bank on Website
- NJ Economic Development Authority Announces $54.5 Million in Grants for Child Care Facility Improvements
- Early Mercer Reads Day Scheduled for June 1 at 10 AM
- Governor Announces Grants for Summer Youth Camps and Extends Enrollment-Based Subsidy Reimbursement Through August 2022!
- NJ Division of Family Development Holds Meetings for Camp Providers